I didn't realize how long it had been since I blogged. I guess sometimes time really gets away from me. I need to concentrate on being thankful today...not sure why but I woke up in a yucky mood. I even exercised (you know to get the endorphins going or whatever) I still feel grumpy. I don't like this, when I'm grumpy but there doesn't seem to be a reason. So thankfulness...
71) my pink flowers on the front deck
72) that Terri asked me to go to lunch with her :) Let's do it again!
73) I'm exercising consistantly again
74) I'm eating well again...both of these are just God's grace in my life, not my doing
75) Richard is letting Hope fly with Autumn to MD
76) Autumn is willing to go with Hope
77) Autumn and Hope are going to get Dawn and the Boys :D
78) I have the cutest grandchildren around
79) I have some of the most beautiful daughters I have ever seen (the Lord does great work)
80) My husband wants to do something special for our 20th wedding anniversary this year
81) We can afford to take the dog to the vet
82) We are going to Dallas for the Rebelution conference
83) I love my dining room (pic at the end)
84) Being available to watch my grandchildren
85) God answering prayers
86) Cool wind on a hot, humid day
87) New jounals
88) Knowing what I'm using for school next year
89) Friends that send you links to funny Youtube videos...it helped me laugh today
90) Laura, who loves Dawn so much she endured wind, rain, hail, cancelled trains, etc. just to spend time with her :) Thanks Laura!!
Picture of the dining room before:
Dining room pictures after: