Friday, June 06, 2008

Needing to add to my thank yous

I didn't realize how long it had been since I blogged. I guess sometimes time really gets away from me. I need to concentrate on being thankful today...not sure why but I woke up in a yucky mood. I even exercised (you know to get the endorphins going or whatever) I still feel grumpy. I don't like this, when I'm grumpy but there doesn't seem to be a reason. So thankfulness...

71) my pink flowers on the front deck

72) that Terri asked me to go to lunch with her :) Let's do it again!

73) I'm exercising consistantly again

74) I'm eating well again...both of these are just God's grace in my life, not my doing

75) Richard is letting Hope fly with Autumn to MD

76) Autumn is willing to go with Hope

77) Autumn and Hope are going to get Dawn and the Boys :D

78) I have the cutest grandchildren around

79) I have some of the most beautiful daughters I have ever seen (the Lord does great work)

80) My husband wants to do something special for our 20th wedding anniversary this year

81) We can afford to take the dog to the vet

82) We are going to Dallas for the Rebelution conference

83) I love my dining room (pic at the end)

84) Being available to watch my grandchildren

85) God answering prayers

86) Cool wind on a hot, humid day

87) New jounals

88) Knowing what I'm using for school next year

89) Friends that send you links to funny Youtube videos...it helped me laugh today

90) Laura, who loves Dawn so much she endured wind, rain, hail, cancelled trains, etc. just to spend time with her :) Thanks Laura!!


Picture of the dining room before:
Dining room pictures after:

3 comments:

Gina said...

Pretty blue! I thought you were going w/a melon color? Or was that another room?

Kim said...

We are celebrating 20 years this summer, too! Not sure what we are doing yet. I hope you guys have a very special celebration!!!!

Annmarie SanSevero said...

I love that you're always available for your grandchildren!