Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

So, I've never been shopping on black friday...that I can remember. I don't like driving in crowds or shopping in crowds but you will do things for your children that you wouldn't normally do. Hope wanted to go shopping and Richard had to work soooo we went shopping. It wasn't bad. I was surprised. Mom, Dad and Autumn joined us for a while. The worst, if you could call it that, was standing in line at Kohls for 15 or so minutes waiting to check out.

The best thing for the day happened at Belk. Hope and I were looking at the WillowTree figurines. I found one that someone had apparently dropped....the head had fallen off and was beside the figurine, hidden behind some boxes. I was curious and so I turned it over to find out the name of the piece. Are you ready for this? It was called "Good Health". It struck me funny and I showed it to Hope. We just sat there and giggled. A good memory :) I'm glad she convinced me to go shopping.

No comments: