Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Kids say the darndest things :)


My sweet granddaughter Hailey...she makes me smile. There are a couple of people who blog the funny things their children say. I really enjoy reading those posts. Today I have a post of a funny thing Hailey said. I have some skin tags on my neck, quite a few actually. Hailey has often asked me about them. Saturday the children were here and once again Hailey noticed the skin tags, here is the conversation:


Hailey: What are those? (she is touching them)
Me: They are skin tags.
Hailey: They look like worms.

I'm smiling thinking about it. Autumn was standing there, I wonder if it was one of those "why does my child say things" momments. (I was not offended) I will say the skin tags are coming off though. I have thought about it for a long time, partly b/c Richard doesn't like them so much...neither do I for that matter, or the way they are removed. I just can't have "worms" growing out of my neck though!! :D

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm glad you weren't offended... I was more grossed out by the worms comment than anything. I do NOT like worms. OR slugs.

Dawn said...

LOL! So when do they come off? I don't see how they look like worms unless she thinks they are coming out/going into your neck. But then, let's not explore the image any farther. :-P

I can't wait until my kids start saying funny things!

Worms have never bothered me. Slugs don't really bother me either. Not that I go touching them. I'd touch a worm before a slug. And sometimes it makes me a little sad to see a crushed snail shell after it has rained -- there's lots of snails here.