Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hanging out with my grandkids...

gives me good/funny things to post about. Andy and the kids came over for dinner tonight (Aut had met a friend from High School for dinner) We had chicken. Erik ate one and a half chicken breasts (shock) Later Erik, Hope and I were having a conversation about how much Erik had eaten at dinner...

Me: "Erik ate one and a half chicken breasts at dinner."

Erik: "Are those woman chicken b**bs?"

Sometimes it is really hard not to just crack up. I explained that it was different because they are chickens and not people. We had a good time. If you are interesting in the chicken it is Cranberry Chicken posted at Savary Sensations, link on the side under "links".

3 comments:

Autumn said...

yes, Erik was asking me about the chicken breast/b**b thing last night before bed. i was wondering what spurred his curiosity...

it was good to catch up with Courtney last night. thanks for feeding my family!

Autumn said...

have fun shopping today!

Autumn said...

got any recent photos?? ;)