Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Thousand Thank-yous pt 5

It has been a few days, hasn't it?! I had a migraine(sp?) for 3 days :P not fun so....
51)my headache is gone!!!
52)Dawn and the boys will be here in 25 days :)
53)I exercised today
54)We can afford to have the air conditioner fixed
55)The Lord is strong when I am weak
56)The Lord held the headache off until our Master's company had left
57)The four girls from Master's chorale who stayed with us...sweet girls
58)Hope is moving toward getting school finished for the summer
59)Decisions have been made about next years curriculum (sp? doesn't look right...still a little goofy from strong headache meds)
60)Sooo grateful for strong headache meds!!!
61)Richard decided to let Hope go with Aut to get Dawn and the boys :)
62)Autumn and Andy, who have been through some hard times, will celebrate 8 years as man and wife this weekend
63)Being able to minister and be ministered to by church family
64)Blogs with pics...gotta love 'em
65)Panera Bread is coming to Little RocK
66)Fresh Market...I just relax when I go in there
67)Getting to know neighbors
68)Autumn's encouragement to keep going on this
69)Free samples from the doctor
70)God's patience with me...I'm a slow learner

5 comments:

Gina said...

Panera is coming to LR? When and where?! Free WiFi! Wahoo! Of course, McDonald's on Rodney Parham, San Francisco Bread Co. and Krispy Kreme have free WiFi, too - and I've never used it any of those places. But yummy, I love Panera Bread Co. sammiches!

Autumn said...

Java Roasting Co. has free wifi as well...and really groovy coffee. Panera. By Belk on Cantrell. WAHOO!!!

Autumn said...

for the record...I love Starbucks coffee and Java Roasting Co. coffee and any other coffee that is more than decent! The only reason I prefer JRC over SB is because they have real food (and YUMMMMMY at that!) and FREE wifi. Starbucks offers neither of those commodities.

Autumn said...

oh, and Panera has great coffee, too! ;)

Dawn said...

I really gotta start this 1000 thank you thing....it looks like so much fun. :-)