Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hope is.....

Encouraging

Imaginative

Gregarious

Happy

Talented

Enthusiastic

Exuberant

Nice


Did I just "say" that?? The time has flown. I recently heard a saying that is so true..."The days are long, the years are short" I would add too short! This was eighteen years ago today (9/15):

obviously Hope isn't the only one who has changed :)

This is where we were one month ago today.... van packed and ready to move her to California to start college

Hope has grown into a beautiful young woman. She loves the Lord and seeks to do His will. I'm so proud of her and grateful to the Lord to call her my daughter, sister and friend.


I love you, Hope! Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Dawn said...

A very fun comparison! So amazing what God does physically and spiritually within 18 years. A good perspective for me with my little chicks right now!