Thursday, September 29, 2005

God is good

Today is my birthday :) 43 years ago today my precious mother brought me into this world. God has been so faithful to me for all these years. So often people don't like to tell their age, me, I see it as a tribute to God's grace, mercy, faithfulness...need I go on. But today God has been extra good to me. I woke up to perfect weather. My perfect weather day is cool enough for long pants, a light sweater but I can still be barefoot in the house, and even outside for a few minutes, low humity, which means a beautiful blue sky. That is today. THANK YOU LORD for that blessing today. I got a wonderful e-card from my oldest daughter (thank you again, Autumn), a sweet e-card from my precious grandchildren. Then Autumn blogged (bragged) to the internet world about what a great mom she has...I'm very humbled, by both the blessings of God and the praise of my children...Dawn has told me to check her blog later:) She is resting from the hard work of being the growth vessel for my next grandchild :) I am overwhelmed to the point of having no words. I may post more later today

Father in heaven, I thank you for the priviledge of being your child and the recipient of your abundant blessings.

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Autumn said...

I have the Alice in Wonderland song stuck in my head...

"A very merry (un)Birthday to you..to me?..to you!"

Autumn said...

P.s. glad you finally posted something new - I check your blog a couple times a day.

Autumn said...

so are you going to post again?