Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hmmm, what to post about....


I never know what to post about. I was talking to Autumn today and told her about my fall center piece and she said I should post a picture of it, sooo here it is. Hope acutually did the flowers in the pumpkin basket. She did a great job!! She is very creative :)

I've done alot of Christmas shopping in the last week. I have finished my shopping for the Bruckman part of the family :) I'm very excited about the gifts for them. I have no idea about the Esparza part of the family...except I did get something for the baby, even though he/she won't be born by Christmas. I need to start wrapping presents or I'm going to have a ton to do at one time.

Autumn and the children were here...a week ago, they brought thier friends Angela and Aiden. I was so glad to meet one of Autumn's friends :) Aiden is just adorable. It is always great to see Erik, Hailey and Noah...I can't wait for Christmas because they will be back! I would post some more pics but Aut has posted about thier trip. (BTW, Angela, I saw the pic of your baked potato soup...YUUUMMM, it looks delicious) I won't be making soup here for awhile...we are suppose to be in the 80s this week. How crazy is that, in November :P

I do need to go eat something, haven't really eaten all day. Enjoy the post, Autumn :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Autumn said...

YAHOO! You posted!!! (you can delete the junk comments by clicking on the tiny trash can under their comment)

I like the centerpiece.. not a huge fan of doilies but it suits the style of your dining room. I forgot you have the larger leaves! I should send you some tealights that have clear cups instead of the aluminum. Thanks for taking a picture!!! :)

Gail said...

Hi Kathie~

two things...actually three...
love yourcenterpiece
...it's "beautimus" ;)
I tried to e-mail you, I think I have your old e-mail addy so here's mine: g-mom-4@peoplepc.com
as to junk comments, on my blog you have to enter that word thingie to show you are a person not a 'puter.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Gail

Dawn said...

OK ok....the reason she doesn't have gifts for the Esparzas is because we have no idea what we want yet! :-P

You've inspired me to take a picture of OUR fall centerpiece. And seriously...post more often. It's fun to read yours. I had no idea you went Christmas shopping!

Cjsmomx6 said...

what a beautiful centerpiece. great job.