Thursday, August 18, 2005

Three...too, it is harder than you think

Three things you like about yourself:
- my eyes
- my nose
- my continuing to homeschool for the eighth year
Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
- my weight
- my big legs
- my lack of discipline
Three things that scare you:
-FLYING, can I put that three times? :)
- heights
- that I could be sexually assaulted
Three of your everyday essentials:
- coffee
-Bible reading
-praying with Hope and Richard before bed
Three things you are wearing now:
- black capris
- pink and black striped shirt
- undergarments
Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
- Todd Murray
- Josh Groban
- Kyle Matthews
Three things you want in a relationship:
- respect
- humor
- forgiveness
Two truths and a lie: (in any order)
- I had my first child at 17
- Once I fainted while going to the bathroom
- I always do the speed limit
Three of your favorite hobbies:
- reading
- talking to my children on IM
- computer scrapbooking
Three things you really want to do right now:
- go to sleep
- snap my fingers and see my house sparkling clean and it would stay that way
-be the ideal weight and be as healthy as I can be
Three careers you'd consider:
- Wife/mom...the best job in my opinion and grateful this is my job :)
- Sectretary/Receptionist
- Photographer
Three places you want to go on vacation:
- The Grand Hotel on Macinkac Island
- to see my grandchildren
- anywhere near the water...ocean, lake or river
Three things you want to do before you die:
- see all my children walking closely with the LORD
- fly without fear
- live in a way that people really see Jesus in me and are drawn to HIM as a result

1 comment:

Autumn said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (yesterday) !!!!

Did you guys do anything special??? :)