Friday, April 07, 2006

The Glory of God's Creation....

right outside my front door. Each morning when I open my front door, my senses are assaulted, with color, scent and sound. I usually let the dog out around sunrise. When I open the door I hear the birds proclaiming the glory of God as the sun is rising. I see the pure white of the dogwood blossoms and various pinks and reds in the azalea bushes. Then to top it off, the light pink azalea, near our front door, is very fragrant. I will share pics here, I wish I could share the whole experience. Let all the creation praise the LORD!!!!
dogwoods taken from the front deck


close up of the dogwood blossoms

we have three azaleas this color

I so enjoy the scent of this bush!


baby gumballs (or moonmen if you are a Savary)

example of the flowers in my flower box...if I can keep the squirrels out...they are suppose to attract butterflies.
I hope you enjoyed the little tour of God's creation out my front door as much as I enjoy it each day.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

breathtaking! I am so jealous! :)

Susan said...

How BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Makes me want to be there...I am successful about half of the time with my flowers...

Dawn said...

oh my WORD!!! You weren't kidding about everything exploding! I'm suprised all the branches (esp of the az's) aren't drooping because of so many blooms. Thank you for a piece of springtime at home! These make GREAT spring time desktops...esp the close-up dogwood. Wonderful for Easter!