Friday, April 28, 2006

How God made me smile today

As those of you who read this blog know, I'm afraid to fly. We are flying tomorrow. It is supposed to be rainy/stormy when we leave. I've been fighting spiritually all week plus I'm premenstral, which heightens any and all emotion. This morning I was having a hard time and talking to Mom about it as I prepared my breakfast. As I pulled the protective covering of foil off of my tub of cream cheese, I began to cry and smile at the same time. This is why

God gave me a happy face! I believe God is sovreign over all things big and small. He loves me and this was a way to remind me to rejoice in Him all the time, no matter the circumstances. Thank you Father for this reminder :)

3 comments:

Autumn said...

How good of God to give you that reminder this morning! We'll be praying for a safe flight, but more so for increased TRUST in Him. :)

Jaclyn said...

That is sooo fun! God is creatively good, isn't He???

Autumn said...

so what have you been up to lately?