Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm bored...blogthings comin' at ya

You Are a Glazed Donut
Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that.You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness.Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone dig you.And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.
What Donut Are You?




You Are Impressionism
You think the world is quite beautiful, especially if you look at it in new and interesting ways.You tend to focus on color and movement in art.For you, seeing the big picture is much more important than recording every little detail.You can find inspiration anywhere... especially from nature.
What Art Movement Are You?



You Are 55% Normal
While some of your behavior is quite normal...Other things you do are downright strangeYou've got a little of your freak going onBut you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself
How Normal Are You?


You Are Strawberry Ice Cream
A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.You often find yourself on the outside looking in.Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.
What Flavor Ice Cream Are You?


Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Very popular, one of you is not enough.
What Kind of Candy Are You?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I was strawberry ice cream too...but as far as candy, I was gummi bears -- something about everyone thinks I'm cute but we all know I'm fake. :-P Whatever!

Autumn said...

nothing exciting going on in your neck of the woods???

Anonymous said...

It's been too long since you blogged, dear. I had no idea you had one. Consider yourself stalked. And as soon as bloglines comes back up - you'll definitely be stalked as I'll add you to my subscriptions. :)

Did you get the WM newsletter? Um, I don't think I'll be submitting my blog for everyone in the church to read. I'd get thrown out. ;)

Oh, tIt's been too long since you blogged, dear. I had no idea you had one. Consider yourself stalked. And as soon as bloglines comes back up - you'll definitely be stalked as I'll add you to my subscriptions. :)