Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Okay, okay....I'm blogging

My goodness go five or six weeks without blogging and...well, people threaten to stalk you :)

Let me see since the last time I really blogged (blog things don't count). My life really isn't all that exciting. I have been busy with school with Hope and cheerleading. She is a cheerleader for the Pulaski County Flames This was at her most recent game. I am surprised and how much I enjoy the games. I thought I would be more interested in wathcing the girls cheer but I'm finding I get quite caught up in the games. They are really fun.
Thanksgiving was good. Autumn, Andy and the kids came down from Cleveland and Dawn, Matt and Judah flew in from California(on a plane, for all you funny people out there). They all spent the day with the Little Rock Family, while Richard,Hope and I went to Texarkana, like we always do. The plan was to get up Friday morning and decorate the tree/house for Christmas. Have Christmas on Saturday morning and then New Year's Day on Saturday afternoon (Beans and corn bread by Nonie). Well, when the girls and their families got home someone said something about presents. Autumn and Dawn looked at me with somewhat puppydog eyes. I said "if we open presents tonight we are not decorating tomorrow" They said fine, so it really is all about the presents ;) So we opened presents

It was fun and I think everyone really enjoyed what they got. It was great having everyone here. The one sad note( we actually had two, Autumn had a misscarriage while she was here. She had just found out that she was pregnant. Unfortunately I don't think I was very supportive :( my bad) was that all three of the Bruckman kids got sick with a horrid cold or something. I think they are still recovering. One night Hailey really scared us. We thought we were going to have to take her to the ER but at the last moment her breathing eased and she stopped choking. I think the Lord intervened on her behalf (Thank you, Father). Judah started getting sick the day they went home. After everyone was home Autumn, Andy, Dawn, Matt and I got sick. THEN (drum roll) Dawn called and asked "can I take sudafed if I'm pregnant?" Yes, Dawn is expecting again :) Judah and the baby will be 17 months apart. So, Dawn was sick, then found out she was pregnant then called today to say that the doctor thinks she has the flu :P I wish there was something that could transport you around (think star trek) I could go help Dawn, then go help Autumn with the move...OH I forgot to mention AUTUMN AND ANDY ARE MOVING TO LITTLE ROCK!!!!!!! My word, how could I forget that. (Aut, please forgive your dense mom...you may have an idea of why I'm a bit fuzzy typing this. hehe) The Bruckmans will be moving to LR the first of the year. This is an answer to my prayers...ones that I thought were impossible for God to answer (again, my bad) I'm so grateful that He is faithful even when we are not.

Okay, so I'm thinking about what I have written and everyone should be caught up with my girls :) Maybe that is why I don't blog often...I don't really have anything to blog about me...maybe that isn't important. I am learning alot in our sunday school class on marriage...but I will save that for another blog :D I will leave you with pictures of the most adorable little people
I hope you all enjoy this...who knows when I'll blog again...oh yes, I forgot about THE STALKER!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those stalkers...can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em. And I'm sure you can well imagine why I'm not putting my blog out there for church peeps. When you talk about how NFP affects your sex life...well, I don't mind you knowing that (you already know waaaay too much about me, though some things have changed ;)) and faceless people on the internet that I'll never meet - who cares - but some of the other people at church? Um, no. ;) Great pictures of the family! I didn't know you guys did Christmas while they were here. I see someone got a DoodlePro - those things are AWESOME for traveling! Awe.Some. E and Nin love theirs. My husband just walked in from basketball so I probably should go visit with him.

Autumn said...

you should "shake" it up more often ;) it changed your writing style, in my opinion :) This was very entertaining, although maybe because it was so full of news and photos. So glad you posted!!!!