Monday, October 02, 2006

Today...

I'm praising God for giving me the desire to homeschool, a husband that wants me to homeschool, a state that makes it relatively easy to homeschool. I am quite confident that a gunman is not going to come into my home and kill my daughter. My heart is so heavy with grief for these families...of the girls and the gunman. I know that some people would rather the gunman not die so they can have justice served. I believe with their death justice has been served.


Sorry for the downer post but I had to say it.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

what news did I miss this time?

Kathie said...

There was another school shooting. This time it was in Lancaster county, Pennsylvania...in an Amish 1 room school house. A man went in made everyone but the girls leave then when the police showed up shot and killed 5 girls and himself. My heart aches for these families

Autumn said...

oh my GOSH! I hadn't heard anything about this. That is sickening, literally.

I know we can't protect our children forever, but it sure makes me glad my kids are home with me.

Dawn said...

Yes, and it makes me want to homeschool even more when the time comes.

Anonymous said...

Not to sound weird or anything, but you should protect your daughter while you're at home too. Guns can be used for good, too.

:)