Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Questions...Answered



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? My husband's egg nog milkshakes, adult or non-adult version is fine with me.



2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? who is Santa??




3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored...although I could be convinced to go white I'm sure.




4. Do you hang mistletoe? We don't need misletoe to get/give kisses here :)




5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the first weekend in December




6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? hmmm, that is hard. My mom's stuffing, Janet's layered salad, my sweet potato casserole




7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Opening Jojo and Edbaby's presents on Christmas eve after we decorated the tree




8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no idea




9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We did when I was little, but not now




10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? various balls, Hope's ornaments from Nonie and Gramps, quite a few ornaments that explain the reason for Christmas, irridesent beads and a gold crown of thorns to remind us why Jesus came...the crown is my favorite ornament



11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? If I've no place to go and it's warm inside, let it snow.


12. Can you ice skate? umm, not sure I've ever tried


13. Do you remember your favorite gift? growing up a doll my mom made, when I was 16 the Hope Chest my dad made and as an adult...not sure there have been alot




14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family.


15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? my Dad's pecan pie




16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Pancake breakfast; new Christmas pj's;




17. What tops your tree? a gold crown of thorns




18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both.


19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night...especially when it is sung by T. Murray


20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I can take them or leave them

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Two things before I go read your answers:
1. I like the new colors, they're very you.
2. Your profile says your age: 250 haha!

Dawn said...

Look at you getting all blog saavy. I'm assuming the red and black is ladybugish. :-) And you've never been ice skating??

Autumn said...

I flipped at the ice skating info, too! I even read it to Andy in disbelief.

Gina said...

I'm thinking you need to take the grands ice skating after they move here! Love the red and black.