Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lovin' my blog

A - Available or single: Neither - I'm married. I thought single meant available?(left Gina's answer, it was a good one :)
B - Best friend: Besides my husband, hmm, that is a hard one...my mom or Kay or Jennifer or...
C - Cake or pie: can I have my cake and pie too??
D - Drink of choice: Coffee in the morning, tea or water in the evening, when out to dinner with my hubby for special occasions a glass of white zin.
E - Essential item you use everyday: Deodorant
F - Favorite color: Pink, Red or Purple
G - Gummy bears or worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Hometown as in now? Central AR. Where I grew up? Southern AZ
I- Indulgence: Spending to much time on the Computer
J - January or February: February...Valentine's Day and some flowers start to bloom
K - Kids & names: Three - Autumn Lea, Dawn Marie and Hope Renee'
L - Life is incomplete without? God
M - Marriage date: August 20, 1988
N - Number of siblings: 4, 1 sister 3 brothers... all younger than me
O - Oranges or apples: Apples with peanut butter
P - Phobias or fears: Flying
Q - Fave quote: I don't know that I have a favorite quote. I'll think about it and get back to you
R - Reason to smile: My children and grandchildren :)
S - Season: I love them all, they each have a special attraction to me.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Dawn, Autumn and....Tracie in TN, you know who you are...I still can't access your blog :)
U - Unknown fact about me: You want me to give away deep dark secrets??? I used to be an alcoholic...BUT GOD :)
V- Vegetable you don't like: Lima beans blah, shiver
W - Worst habit: is a bad habit the same as a sin?? I really spend to much time on the computer, I know I have mentioned that twice now...does it give you an idea
X - Xrays: Well, my husband reads them so they are a good thing for us ;)
Y - Your fave food: A good steak with tiger dill sauce from Outback
Z - Zodiac sign: Libra if it really matters. I happen to think it doesn't

2 comments:

Gina said...

Tee-hee. I'm so proud of you for lovin' your blog.

Autumn said...

I'll go do this now