Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Bruckman Grands

I have been able to spend quite a bit of time with Autumn, Erik, Hailey and Noah. Some special time with Noah when he was in the hospital. He got some sort of virus and became pretty dehydrated due to a high fever. He was a good little trooper in the hospital...so was Autumn :) Nothing like having your husband go out of town, then have a child go into the hospital all while you are needing to be getting ready to start nursing school. She is a better woman than I am. Here are a few pictures.



Yesterday we were at the pool. I shouldn't be in the sun so much but it is impossilbe to resist Noah when he says, "Nini I want you in the water!" It is in a cute voice. The BGs are getting so tan!!! I call them my brown babies. Yesterday BJ said that Noah looks chocolate compared to her :) Here are pictures of our fun yesterday.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

those pictures don't do justice to the brown-ness of the babies! thanks for sharing!!

Autumn said...

I fully expect that you'll be updating soon!!!