Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Esparza Grands

I am in California helping Dawn and Matt. Sweet baby Elijah arrived Tuesday, July 31 at 9:38 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz and was 20 inches long. Dawn is doing really well. She and Elijah will come home tomorrow. I should say Matt is doing well too as is Judah. Judah did seem to have somewhat of a melt down late this afternoon but he is teething and did have a bit of a fever on top of all that is going on in his life. Here are a few pics. Some are different than Dawn's blog some are not. Enjoy :)

Just a few hours old

Sweet family time


My happy Judah-man

Not the most flattering picture but his eyes are open :)

Elijah is so sweet. He has such a kissable head. His little mouth is just so tiny and well...sweet. You just want to kiss him. I will say though when it is time to eat you wonder how anything so small could scream the way he does. He has very strong lungs :D Today Judah touched Elijah without prompting for the first time. Elijah's toes were sticking out the blanket and I showed Judah. He very carefully touched E's little toe with his finger. It was very cute and would have made a great black and white photo...if a Nini had had her camera ready. I hope you all enjoy the pics. I know there will be more to come.

1 comment:

Becky Arnold said...

He's beautiful! Have fun with them!