Friday, March 07, 2008

It happens just about every year

We get teased with a taste of spring. The daffodils bloom, the little tiny pink flowers that cover our yard spring up and the tulip magnolia shows her pink splendor. The days are warming up, the sky is a beautiful blue, since the humidity is still low then this happens: This would be the tulip magnolia covered in snow!!! I estimate we got around three inches today, though it has started snowing again even as I type. I'm not complaining really. I think the snow is so pretty and it seems to make the world quiet. This is the second time this week we have gotten snow. It was extra exciting this time because I had the Bruckman Grands with me. Can you guess what we did?? You guessed it we played in the snow or rather they and Hope played, I took photos. I may try to upload a video...Hope's camera takes video but with no sound so if it works it will be a silent movie. Just imagine, alot of laughter because that is what you would hear if the camera recorded sound. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! for the photos. I miss them terribly.

Gina said...

It looks like they had a great time!!!