Monday, November 14, 2005

Another fun quiz

I really like Jane Austen novels so this really got my attention! "Which Jane Austen heroine are you?" I've only seen Sense and Sensability once so I'm going to have to watch it again to really get a picture of what this is saying but here are the results
You scored as Marianne Dashwood. You're Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! More dramatic and emotional than your sister Elinor, you have no trouble saying what you think and showing people how you feel about them. However, you usually know when to keep your mouth shut.

Marianne Dashwood

95%

Elinor Dashwood

80%

Catherine Morland

75%

Fanny Price

65%

Elizabeth Bennet

60%

Emma Woodhouse

60%

Anne Elliot

45%

Which Jane Austen heroine are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

5 comments:

Kathie said...

test

Autumn said...

I did the quiz and got the same character but lots of different subsequent ones.

Anonymous said...

I got Marianne too...and I've not read this book. I was hoping for Lizzy Bennet. Oh well.

Thanks for posting the quiz!

Autumn said...

funny, I also was hoping for Elizabeth Bennet

Jaclyn said...

Look at my blog to see who I am! I do not mind.. and I was not surprised!!!