Friday, November 11, 2005

Some fun quizzes...

Okay, I'm getting addicted to these quizzes. Here are some results:

For the Yankee test: 55% (Dixie). Right on the Mason-Dixon Line
http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html

KEYS TO YOUR HEART QUIZ:
You are attracted to good manners and elegance.
In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self-centered
FUNKY INNER HAIR COLOR: WHITE
Classy, stylish, and eloquent.You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet

I'm going to shorten these answers...
I'm 80% average american
20% boyish, 80% girlish ( I'm glad of that!!)

Okay, last one, I need to go to bed. What do you all think?

Your Personality Profile

You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I'd say I agree with the personality test. :-)

Dawn said...

I think the personality quiz describes you well. :-)

Autumn said...

I am floored. I seriously cannot stop saying "WHOA!" out loud. That personality profile (the last one in the colored box) is SO YOU. I'm floored.

Autumn said...

I left a comment earlier but it didn't show up...

I could NOT stop repeating "WHOA!!!" out loud when I read your personality description. It is SOOOO YOU!!!

Cjsmomx6 said...

that is the same one that came up for me!!! I guess it is true the longer you are around someone the more you become like them. :)
Janet