Friday, May 09, 2008

A Thousand Thank-yous pt 3

21)A husband that wants to help me overcome sinful habits
22)God's protection of at least (though I'm sure many more)one of His children in Myanmar
23)Friends who listen, understand and pray for us
24)Friends who have been where we are and are willing to help us through our time of difficulty
25)Getting to go to a Mother's day tea with my Mom, my daughter and my granddaughter
26)Hearing Judah help his mom sing "The Lord's Army" "yes, sir!!!!" :)
27)Getting the "kilz" part of the dining room finish (except for the little part where I discovered I was painting over VERY old wallpaper)
28)Music running through my mind
29)Living close to family
30)Hope Bible church in Columbia Maryland...They are Christ's hands and feet to Dawn and Matt
31)Ibuprophen
32)Hot showers
33)The girl at Home Depot last night...I can do it and she helped (custom paint color)
34)That I am a mom (children ARE a gift from the Lord)
35)My mom...one the greatest friends on earth
35)That two of my girls are moms (that means grandchildren...they are as great as everyone says)
36)For friends' blogs, they make me laugh, cry tears and cry out to God
37)For dandilions(sp?) They always make me think of Judah now :) (fower)
38)my new sliding glass doors
39)my husband's generosity, to me and others
40)50% off coupons

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I tried calling you today. We missed you at lunch. The kids and I have a little something for you. Happy Mother's Day!