Friday, August 12, 2005

Questions & Answers, like Autumn and Dawn did :)

1. If you were to choose a new name for yourself, what would it be? I wouldn't change my name, I'm named after my mother :)
2. If you were given an extra $10 in change at Walmart, what would you do with it and why? I would return it, period
3. What's the biggest lesson you've learned from your past relationships? It is hard to answer this one. Find your fulfillment/worth in your relationship with the Lord, don't look to other people. A physical relationship is not going to keep a relationship going...it will most likely ruin it, unless of course it is in marriage the way God intended. I'm not sure I conveyed what I really wanted to but that is all I can come up with right now
4. What's one of your worst habits? OOO, this is a toughy, I have so many. Wasting time on the computer
5. What was the best day of the past week for you - Not sure, Sunday probably...a great sermon and lunch with friends
6. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are? does red toenail polish count?
7. Choose a unique item from your wallet and explain why you carry it around. Unique? hmmm, oh right now I have Hope's American girl club braclet in my wallet. It broke in the car and I haven't taken it out of my wallet to fix it yet
8. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be and why? my weight and firmness, I'm working on those. After that the blubby skin on my abdomen
9. Share one of your most embarrassing moments. I must have put them all out of my mind
10. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? I agree with my girls, my past, mistakes and all, make me who I am today.
11. If you were given a million dollars and 24 hours to spend it in, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy? Oh my word, I would pay off the debts of my family members who need that....I would spend it on the things my children and grandchildren need and some of what they want
12. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My eyes then I check for chin hair (gross but part of aging)
13. How much cash do you have on you? maybe 1.50 in change
14. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Rest
15. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? I have no idea
16. What is your main ring tone on your phone? main ring tone is the sound of chirpping birds
17. Do you prefer a bright or dark room? Bright
18. What did you have for breakfast? 2 cups of coffee and 15 macadamia nuts as I ran out the door to hand therapy
19. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
20. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? I don't get text messages
21. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? have pop up blocker, thank the Lord
22. Who told you they loved you last? Richard
23. Last furry thing you touched? our dog, Dune
24. How many hours a week do you work? I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom and a wife, need I say more??
25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? One from Hope's jr hi canoe trip
26. Favorite age you have been so far? 42, I don't want to have to relive any mistakes
27. Your worst enemy? my flesh
28. What is your current desk top picture? Autumn, Andy and the children from their Easter picture
29. What was the last thing you said to someone? "I'm not going to do that" I just said it to Hope b/c she wants me to finish this instead of talk on IM with her big sisters :)

2 comments:

Autumn said...

you need a newer picture of us... I'm hoping to have "official" family photos done this fall :) I've been waiting for my hair to get longer (I know, how vain) but it's taking too long.

Dawn said...

How funny. Autumn put "best" which matches her positive attitude right now. I put "vest" which matches my sewing mania right now. And you put "rest" which is something you always want more of. :-)