Saturday, August 06, 2005

A request from my daughter

So Autumn wants her mom to blog...well, I have been thinking about it, not sure what I will write about. I don't think I have that much to say. Hmmm. Hope and I had a successful first week of homeschooling this past week. I think Learning Adventures was a good choice...we will see, but so far so good. The tile is finally down downstairs. Richard is sealing the grout right now. I've already done the laundry room so in about an hour I can start laundry. I never thought I would say this but YIPEE I can do some laundry :) I have a lot to do too. I wish I had some before pics so I could post before and after pics. Trust me it is a much better look than it was. Today is my nephew Colby's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLBY!!!

Well, Autumn how is that? I love you :)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Yes!!! It took me a few days to check it, but now I have you bookmarked. :)