Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10

I'm thankful for the women in my life that challenge me to live a godly life. I don't want to name names because 1) I don't have permission from all of them 2) I don't want to leave anyone out and 3) I don't want anyone to be offended if they are not listed. Some of these women are younger than me! Some I know personally, some I just know from reading their blogs. These women convict me through their life, their writing or through their words to me. God is so kind and good to have these women in my life, using them to convict me and challenge me to be more like Christ. I pray the Lord honors these women for the way they live their lives before me and the world because they do bring glory to God through their lives... I think some of them don't even know it :)

No comments: