Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11

Today I want to express thanks for veterans, all those who have served and sacrificed for our freedoms. I know in my family, my grandfather (Edbaby) fought in World War II. I have and uncle (Kent) who fought in Vietnam. He may not have come back with physical injuries but the emotional things he suffered were incredible. I also have two nephews who are in the Navy. Then there are the men in my church who are literally serving in dangerous places right now. I'm so thankful to these men. BUT I am thankful for their families as well. My goodness, I'm sure we have NO idea what they endure, especially those whose husband/daddies are in the dangerous places. What a sacrifice those families are making for our freedoms. Thank you all so much!!! God bless you!!

No comments: