Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh. My. Word. Where did three days go??? November 22

Wow!! I really can't tell you what I've been doing for the last three days. Maybe that is a sign I'm feeling better than I think. Let me think... Friday I did some shopping. I'm so thankful to have the energy to do some shopping and the money to shop with. I was at "our" new Target on University (I'm thankful for that, so we don't always have to run to West Little Rock). Okay, I'm starting to remember where the last three days went. Hope had play dress rehearsal on Friday and the first run of the play that night... I shopped a bit, between going between Little Rock and Maumelle.

Saturday: Second run of Hope's play and then two runs of the Cinderella play, which Hope was a stage manager, so I hung out in Maumelle/Summit church all day. I'm thankful for Hope's talent. My prayer is that the Lord uses her acting and singing for His glory, even if it is "just" singing to little ones or acting out bible stories to them. I put just in quotes because I think being a wife and mother is one of the most important roles a woman can have.

Sunday: Stayed home from church to take care of a sick hubby :( Poor guy! I'm thankful that I am well enough and have enough energy to care for him. I was able to go to the store and get the ingredients to make him one of his favorite meals.... chicken and rice :) I think that was the only time he smiled all day. It must have made him feel better... he went to work today. I'm thankful that he is such a diligent worker. I do hope he comes home early though, he still doesn't feel well.

Lastly, I'm thankful for my Lord. He is a loving and forgiving God. I know I've said before that I'm thankful for Him, but there is so much about Him to be thankful for.

No comments: