Sunday, November 07, 2010

November 7 Sunday thanks

I'm so thankful for my church. I'm not talking about the building, though by God's grace we do have a nice building. I'm talking about the people, our pastors, deacons and elders. I know the leadership in our church is not perfect, we are all sinners, but I know they work hard to do the best and seek the Lord to do His will in their lives and in the lives of our church body. I'm thankful that our pastors preach the Word, even the hard things, even the "politically incorrect" things. The Lord Jesus didn't worry about stepping on toes, if needed and our pastors don't either. Sometimes they step (or stomp, as the case maybe) on my toes or should I say my heart. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful church with great leadership.

No comments: