Tuesday, November 09, 2010

November 9 today's thanks

Today I'm thankful... so many things come to mind today.... butterflies, breathing(without coughing), Hope singing, sharing my excitement about seeing Wicked with Hope, knowing my comfy bed will welcome me at the end of this busy day, new pics of the Esparza grandchildren on facebook, knowing Erik is making a good recovery from pneumonia, Hope's college application(all parts of it) will be to Master's by Monday, Zaza's for dinner, being reminded once again of our loving, gracious, forgiving covenant keeping God.... there is just so much :) "could we (I) with ink the ocean fill, and where the skies of parchment made, were every stalk on earth a quill...."

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It was good to get caught up... These are all very inspirational to be thankful for the very same things in my life. :-)