Saturday, November 06, 2010

November 6 double thanks

Today I'm thankful for two things. Well, I'm really thankful for more than that but I'm going to talk about two today.
The first one is Ricola cough drop and throat drops. I have been coughing for a long time. Cough drops have become my fifth food group :) I can stand Hall's strawberry cough drops, in a pinch. Ricola cough drops stop my cough, they taste good and they have a variety of flavors. Yay for Ricola (no I have not been paid for this :D )

The second, and more important thing, well actually it is a person. It is my sister, Barb. Some years ago on November 6 she was born. She was my roommate from the time she was born until the day I got married. She is creative and always has been. She has a great laugh. She is so good about calling and keeping in touch. I wish we lived closer together but she loves Arizona and she is closer to her grandchildren (well, in December it will be all of them, right now it is just two of them) so I understand. I hope she has had a wonderful birthday. Barb, if you read this.... Happy Birthday! I love you.

Barb and her hubby, Gene

No comments: