Friday, November 19, 2010

November 19

Oops, forgot to post yesterday. Yesterday, I was (and I still am) thankful for a doctor who has a plan to get me better and stop coughing. She was kind, understanding and down to earth. I like that. I'm very grateful for her.

Today, I'm just thankful to be a child of God. I know that I have not really even touched the surface of fully knowing Him and as long as I'm on this earth it will be that way. I think He keeps it that way because if we really knew Him while we lived on this earth we would all be overcome and die. I don't think these mortal minds can contain the full knowledge of God. I've heard some people say that even when we get to heaven we still won't know or comprehend Him completely. He is good.... Okay I could totally start listing His attributes but I won't, suffice to say I'm thankful that I am the Lord's child.

2 comments:

Becky Arnold said...

You are doing a great job blogging! I haven't checked here in a few days, but just read through a lot of them. You have much to be grateful for and I love reading about it. Thanks, friend. So glad your cough is getting better.

Dawn said...

Mmm, I like this particular post. It's always good to get our minds in the right perspective -- in that we are smaller than the smallest speck compared to God!