Monday, November 08, 2010

November 8 thanks

I'm so thankful for my husband!!! He is so loving and patient. His tender care of me, especially since I have been sick, is amazing. He doesn't complain that I can't take care of things the way I should or the way he or I would like me to. He doesn't complain that I don't have the energy to cook or if I do cook it is something really simple. He just thanks me for cooking dinner. He makes sure the humidifier is ready to go at bed time. Our humidifier has a bright orange light on it. When I turn on my left side to sleep it keeps me away, so I usually end up waking up in the middle of the night to cover it up with a towel. The other night I woke up and the light was already covered up. He had done it before he went to bed and after I was already asleep. I just put my head back down and smiled. What a thoughtful, loving, simple gesture that was. God has given me such a wonderful husband. I am so thankful for him. I hope he understands how thankful.

No comments: