Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15... I'm still thankful

I've missed a couple of days but I'm still thankful. I'm thankful that I got the cabinets in the kitchen cleaned out on Saturday. That is part of the reason I missed blogging, I was cleaning and then I was exhausted. But it is done and ready for the new cabinet doors today, another thing I'm thankful for. Today we are having new cabinet doors put on in the kitchen. I'll take a picture and post it maybe tomorrow.

For yesterday's thanksgiving.... I'm thankful that 60 years ago yesterday my sweet husband was born. It seems weird to think he is 60 years old. He certainly doesn't look that old! Though I think I agree with Dawn, he looks better as he ages :) I love the color of his hair. God has been so good to me to give me such a loving and generous husband. It makes me soo glad that God is in control of my life and not me!

1 comment:

Gina said...

behind on my blog reading. He's SIXTY?! Oh. Wow. No he's not! :) He's 50 with 10 years practice.